Thoughts Out Of My Mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Introduction Post

Go down

My Introduction Post Empty My Introduction Post

Post by WhereisMegara Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:49 pm

Hi,

My name is WhereisMegara, a username I've been using for a couple of years now. I decided to make this forum for my own personal use, where I hope to explore topics that I have quite a delicate interest in.

I'd like this post to serve as an official warning for future viewers of this forum; the topics that I'll explore may be light or dark, as I am currently going through a dark period, and feel that this would serve for some of my darker interests. Dark topics may include: criminals, illegal activities, brutally honest opinions on current events. Of course, there will be some light topics in the mix, some included may be: politics, literature, mythology. Consider this your official and sole warning.

I feel I should also note that the account, "Admin", is also mine own, but I will only ever use that account for forum maintenance and administration. This account, the one that created this topic, is my main one.
WhereisMegara
WhereisMegara

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum